Wednesday, May 09, 2018

crispy cabbage and quinoa salad

Salads are a BIG part of my daily meals and lately I am on a cabbage kick! Did you know that cabbage is a great source of vitamin C, vitamin K, B6, fiber, potassium and more?!? Since going completely gluten free eight months ago, cabbage has been as a really important part of my meals and I love using it in a variety of salads. 

INGREDIENTS:

Cooked quinoa
Shredded cabbage
Shredded carrots
Shaved red onion

Dressing:
2 tablespoons avocado oil mayo
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 lemon- squeezed
salt and pepper to taste


4 comments:

suzyb said...

Love the sound of this salad, I too love cabbage lately.
LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! I look forward to your recipes. Have a lovely week.

Peonies and Passionfruit said...

This looks so colourful, delicious and easy to prepare, thanks for sharing!

Eme | www.peoniesandpassionfruit.com

Anonymous said...

You should make a cookbook! Love your recipes. Thanks for sharing.

Katie Cannon said...

This really sounds like a recipie that I should try. We had to go gluten free in September due to my daughter being diagnosed with celiac disease and I have now been diagnosed with it as well. So I love anyway to add more bulk to our diet. Our biggest problem is we never seem full. She is always hungry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails