Monday, October 23, 2017

holiday advertising: I want to promote you!

Happy Monday friends! So today I have a possible opportunity for the entrepreneurs and makers out there. Lately I have been felt inspired to give back to my creative community in small ways. Short story, I want to put some good out there into the world and I've been trying to think up some ways that I can use my business and my platform to do that. My heart will always be with the artists and makers so I this holiday season I want to help promote your products and services for free!

Are you a maker? Do you have an online shop? Do you sell products or offer services? If so, I want to promote you in a series of gift guides and advertising this holiday season for free! The only requirement is a shop or website with handmade products or services!

If you are interested email me at alisaburkesubmissions@gmail.com and I will send you all the details and the deadline for this opportunity!

4 comments:

Dee Spillane said...

You are so generous. If I had some ready to sell I would. Love your art. I was just at a friends who I ave one od your Bowles and a heart. It was nice to see them out. I hope the makers take advantage of this. Hugs to you and yours.

Pamela Harris said...

What a wonderful and generous idea!! I can not wait to see who you introduce us to! ♥

Deb @ inner compass designs said...

Thank you so much for thIs opportunity. Huge fan of you and your wore and appreciate what you are doing xxx

iHanna said...

Yay! That's wonderful news. Just to be featured on your blog, as it is still one of my favorites this many years later, would be a great holiday gift.

Looking forward to checking out all the Christmas features!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails