Sunday, October 24, 2010

online class sale!

coupon

Happy Monday friends! This coupon means that two more online classes have been successfully updated and moved over from Ning to their new home on a private blog. I am celebrating with another with a SALE- once again these little sales are my way of saying thank you for the support and the understanding during this time of transition with my online classes!!


another online class sale

For some reason I never took to traditional scrapbooking, in fact I just might loathe it! To begin with I am not traditional plus I am not very organized, I don't like all the products you feel pressure to buy, it seems to require lots of money spent, it takes a lot of time and quite frankly its just too organized and mainstream for me (please don't be mad traditional scrappers!)

But... I do LOVE taking pictures, in fact I take my camera everywhere, I love and appreciate documenting and preserving special moments, in true artistic form I enjoy putting my own creative, messy, recycled spin on photos and with a background in fine art- a completely unique approach to preserving memories! This class is for anyone out there ready to try something new with photos, scrapbooks, logging memories and preserving history, a class for those who don’t want to spend lots of money, who are ready to begin to rebel when it comes to scrapbooking!

Regular price- $50.00

After the $10 discount the class is $40.00 with unlimited access so you have all the time you want to create!



please note that it will take 24-48 hours to process registration


another online class sale

This class will introduce you to the basics of canvas. You will learn a variety of simple ways to work with canvas using acrylic paint, image transfers, iron transfers, and more. We will make use of raw, stretched, and primed canvas to build up layers that are glued and sewn together to create a unique piece of art ready to hang on the wall.

Please note this is a beginner class.

Regular price- $30.00

After the $10 discount the class is $20.00 with unlimited access so you have all the time you want to create!



please note that it will take 24-48 hours to process registration

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails