Friday, January 22, 2010

CHA Here I Come!

I am in the midst of getting myself organized and ready to head out to CHA this weekend and while I have attended CHA in the past, this will be the first year attending as a full time artist and creative entrepreneur which means I am extra motivated to meet new people, try new products and research where I fit (or more like where I don't fit) in this industry! I will be armed with my creative press kits, my camera and cute but comfy shoes! My goal is to share as much inspiration, opinions and observations as I can with all of you!!

If by chance you are attending CHA I will be plugged in to all media so please tweet or email me if you want to meet up- I need more creative friends ;)

Look for me saturday night at the Worlds Largest Crop- Charity Event I will be raffling off some of my purses, doing a little make & take and hanging with all kinds of wonderful crafty ladies!! Check out the Scrapbook Royalty blog for a list of everyone who will be there!!

The rest of the show I will be attending events, meetings, catching up with friends and doing lots and lots of creative research so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

A R M O M M Y said...

what a wonderful place to be!

i'm having fun looking around your blog. thanks for sharing. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails