Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Back!

I have been out of commission for the last few days- I have been battling a cold that my husband brought home a couple of weeks ago and the cold finally won. Today was the first day that I was able to breath through my nose and I am SO happy to finally be feeling better! It never fails that when I am not able to take care of myself, practice balance and back off of working too much- my body takes control and literally stops me in my tracks.  I have done nothing but lay on the couch, sleep and try to heal thy self for the last few days.  This is sadly the first time in months that I have done nothing and as boring as it is...it is just what I needed!



Now that I am back to my blog I have lots of fun and creative things to share in the next few days. The first being that I am finally offering what I am calling "Messy Kits"                                                             
A kit full of messy painted canvas, fabric and recycled paper to use in your sewing and mixed media projects! If you know me and my work you will know that I love MESSY painting full of color texture (and lots of splatter) and everything in these kits are are messy!

Each kit contains a variety of 10-15 pieces of hand painted canvas, fabric and recycled paper.

Each kit is organized by color.

Sizes range from (roughly) 7X11 to 4x4 inches


                  

1 comment:

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

I've just stumbled onto your blog from karen cole's blog who I read about in Artful Blogging and find it fascinating! I didn't know about the classes...will be following to find a time and a bit of $ to get involved! Awesome variety! Ahhh life is good isn't it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails